วันพุธที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Why Low Carb Diets Don't Work - A Personal Experience

Let me tell you my personal experience with a low carbohydrate diet - why it did not work and what it ultimately did.

Like so many people in this world of ours, I tried and still do, with weight loss issues. It is no exaggeration that I suffer from overweight or obese, but like so many men, I think of the good old big-belly syndrome. My wife wanted me to lose weight and returned to the place that I had when I first met her. So I looked into what possibilities there were. Turningthe TV shopping channel and you are fully equipped with all kinds of Whiz Bang exercise equipment and things with beautiful tanned models tells you that everything you need to do is flooded purchase this machine and will have a great body as she . Their sales pitch always goes something along the lines of only one hour a day watching TV and you will feel the results in days. I tell you what results I usually feel overwhelmed by these gadgets - I feel very tired and sometimes I feelcheated because after a few weeks, I give the first novelty subsides, the daily work in the way and I do not see any real results. So please instead of diet plans. And we all know, one of the most widely marketed diet plan is the low-carb diet. There was so much buzz about this marketing plan that I had to try it.

There are many different low carb diet plans on the market but I think the best known and most discussedThe plan is the Atkins Diet. Essentially all of these plans have the same basic message - the quantity of carbohydrates that are consumed, such as from carbohydrates into fat. The focus of these plans is that the number of carbohydrates to go in your daily diet and to limit the amount according to your own body type, or a certain amount as dictated by the diet program count. The Atkins diet also includes a two weeks induction process that says that basically no carbohydrates onall and even all the fruits and vegetables. The theory behind this is that your body then goes into a state called ketosis, which receive no energy from carbohydrates to burn existing fat stores as an energy source. After this first phase of the diet then moves into something less severe stages of weight loss and weight maintenance, but still working in the establishment of restricted carbohydrate consumption.

On paper and in theory, these programs probably will not work. Itsense that by cutting out the food, which in turn, fat can reduce your fat reserves and thus losing weight. But the question is, theory is not equal to real life. The reason why so many people, including myself, is not with low-carb diets that our body on the type of energy that we will get used by carbohydrate intake. Is basically happening to me, that stopped during the training period, if I eat no carbs, no sugar or fruit or vegetables, I felt really quiteFlat and listless and had no energy to do something. By the end of the week I was totally prepared to give up everything. I pushed it, but by the middle of week two, I could no longer binged on carbs and fruit for a few hours. I then felt guilty and decided to start the two weeks all over again. Needless to say, the end of the week three, I was working perfectly out of it, not really. I had no desire to even get out of bed, then loaded my family andProfessional life.

I do not even really there from the first induction period, and it made me depressed! I felt like I had missed it and had a lot of negative thoughts about me and food in general.

This is basically the reason why low carb diet, especially the Atkins diet, not just work. While in theory it should work, not take them into account, the practical life and live every day the impact it can have on people. When I lived in a glass bubble, where Inot really any responsibility, nor did I go to work, may have worked on this diet. But most people I know lead very hectic lives, need to keep the energy in itself.

It was not until someone pointed me to an alternative diet plan that I could pick me out of this rut and start again better for me. As for me on this new diet plan was the fact that I do not impractical in this state of carbohydrate consumption does not pose anynor did I count calories, buy a few fancy food supplements. The new diet was also on the proven results with all sorts of people and has been scientifically proven to work. It also allowed me to eat more meals a day and allowed me to most of the things I eat normally eat.

The diet plan is about the fact that our body is one of two things if you are not eating, she resolves either up fat-burning hormones, and so the fat burns in the food you eatand stored fat in the body, or they fire up fat storage hormone, meaning that basically, you add more fat in the body. The diet plan focuses on a nutrition plan that optimizes the production of your fat-burning hormones. The plan consists of not only what food they eat one eat a certain time. Contrary to popular belief, do not plan three meals a day, a healthy eating - five to six meals a day! (though of course these meals are smaller than that, eat what most people duringtheir three meals a day structure).

This revolutionary diet plan is a concept called calorie shifting is based. This is because your metabolism more calories to your diet during the last days on burns, because it assumes that you'll eat in the same general way further. If you move your body and make calories by eating different things on different days, then you can begin to increase your metabolism and fat burning hormones such cauterization morefat. While it may sound complicated, let me give you assure the diet plan is very simple to follow.

To cut a long story short, I have actually purchased this plan and it tasted. While it may sound cliché, I was personally very glad when the plan worked and I could lose a lot of fat around the abdomen. I am now on the way to return to the body I had when I was younger. Low carb diets do not work simply because they do not take into account, the practice of realLife, but does the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet Plan] [http://besthealthyweight.com/idiot-proof- diet! Be sure to check it out for yourself if you're struggling with your weight, as I was.



Thanks To : Personal Care Douglaskimos’s Weblog Cristinas talk about health boris-halolas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: