วันพุธที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Life On The Dean Ornish Diet

If the Dean Ornish diet works?
I had some health problems about 4 years ago and decided after hearing about the Dean Ornish diet, which I will give it try. I had a report about Dr. Dean Ornish on the news looked and saw some of the descriptions of some of his patients looked interesting to me. As I learn more about the food I found more and more evidence to support its work.

Once I decided to his diet, the first thing I try toreceived was the book, Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart Disease. The diet does not really focus on calories, but a limited number of foods and limited fat to 10% of the total diet. I found that cutting out the fat and junk food from very difficult, but the elimination of meat was not easy. It was not really a red meat that I missed to enjoy, although I have a good hamburger, I got to use, not to eat. Chicken was cut not so easy, I often found myself longing ChickenBut after about 3 months I was able to cut it.

When I started, the Dean Ornish diet, I weighed 180 pounds, does not really mind the weight that I feet on the 6th My main goal was not weight loss, but the overall health of the heart. After about the diet for about 6 months I have lost over 165 pounds. I practiced while I recommend meditation for stress reduction as the book. I can not say I felt much better or worse. I did not feel weak and hungry, or somethingthough. If I had been dropped on the diet for about a year my weight even lower at about 155 pounds. I'm not sure that this is a bad thing, as I think many physicians believe that long term lean to your health good, but I did not feel mentally. I was really worried to lose more weight, although I'm not sure if I wanted it just started to carry me and I decided to give it up.

I did not decide to just start filling my face with junk food and fat, but decided to add to the meatmy diet. Basically I did the Dean Ornish diet by fish and chicken (white meat). Then, when I added about 10-15 pounds I am not saying that there is a good thing, but I feel good health wise. I think the Dean Ornish diet definitely does not help anyone lose weight if you stick to it.



Visit : black blog boris-halolas Elidas Talk

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: